7 Tips to Increase the Value of Your Home...
1 out of 5 homeowners will choose to remodel their home in the next 2 years, which is 22% of all homeowners.
These 7 tips will increase the value of your home whether you are looking to remodel or re-sale.
- Updated Kitchen – remodeling your kitchen will not only give your home a face lift, it will increase foot traffic if you are looking to sell!
- Modern Bathroom – gone are the days of your Grandma’s bathtub and soft pink tile. An updated bathroom will do wonders for the re-sale value.
- Master Suite – open space and a private room to relax in something today’s home buyer is looking for.
- Natural Materials – more and more home buyers are looking to natural products like granite, hardwood and ceramic tile. The look is not only appealing, the style is here to stay.
- Curb Appeal – a picture is worth a thousand words, make your home stand-out with some landscaping and eye-pleasing accessories.
- Open space – feeling confined is not a welcoming feeling. The more open space you have the more comfortable you and your guests are.
- Storage – having a place to tuck your miscellaneous items away is becoming an essential forTit today’s homeowner and buyer.
The HomeSource Design Center is your local Asheville, North Carolina home design, remodeling and construction resource. The state-of-the-art showroom displays an array of home products for your next home improvement project including flooring, cabinets, hardware, closet organization and more.